Our priority is your vacation. Our goal is to make planning it simple for you.
If you’ve never worked with an agent before, you may be asking yourself why start now? Rest assured, we’re not just ticketing agents doing what you can just as easily do online. Rather, we are your personal travel concierge, here to provide you with our industry knowledge so that you can take the guesswork out of travel. We keep track of travel trends, promotions and reviews so that you don’t. We work for you, not our suppliers, so we will match you with the supplier that’s right for you and never push into one that’s not just to bolster numbers.
- It all starts with a conversation so we can get a better idea of what you need.
- Then we’ll do some research to find the best options for you.
- We’ll email you a proposal with the top 3-4 options we found.
- If you like what you see, call us with your credit card (sorry, no cash or checks) to book.
- If you don’t like any of the options, no worries. Just ask us to keep looking.
- When you book, we’ll also discuss add-on services like insurance, transfers and tours/excursions.
- We’ll also discuss payment terms at booking (in-full or installments).
- If booking with a deposit, we’ll notify you by email a week before final payment in due.
- When you can access your travel documents, we’ll let you know. Most travel documents these days are issued electronically. If you need paper documents, please notify us with sufficient time to mail them.
- In the days leading up to your departure, we’ll check in to see if you need anything.
- Upon your return, we’ll check in again to see how everything went.
So how much does this all cost?
In most cases our services won’t add a penny to your vacation. The suppliers we work with will compensate us so that our clients can relax knowing they’re getting the benefit of the knowledge and experience of an industry professional, while saving their money for the vacation they deserve.
There are a few exceptions, however, that we’d like to bring to your attention…
Airfare: Airlines do not pay commission to agents therefore we must charge a 10% booking fee per passenger. We waive this fee if you book a cruise, resort, hotel or tour with us.
Cancellations & Rescheduling: We work hard to provide you a stress-free vacation planning experience. Unfortunately, life happens and sometimes you may need reschedule or change your vacation. We understand this and will work on your behalf to seek the best possible resolution with our suppliers. In return, we ask that you understand that our suppliers do not compensate us for cancelled travel. In order to remain a viable business, able to continue providing you travel advisor services well into the future, we must charge a $50 per passenger cancellation fee on all cancelled bookings. However, if you reschedule your booking within five business days we will waive our cancellation fee.
Corporate Groups: Due to their size, groups present a significant investment in time and resources and in many cases they involve several non-commisionable components such as meeting spaces, transfer services, caters and other such activities. Corporate groups will be assessed $50 per guest planning fee.
We kindly as that you remember we are service providers and not product vendors. We are not responsible for the quality of the products or the service received by our suppliers though we will act as your advocate in resolving any issues that may arise with them. We are also not responsible for their pricing and any pricing changes. Per contract, suppliers set the price for their products and services, rebating or discounting by us is forbidden. Please bear this in mind when reviewing proposals as well as in cases where pricing changes in the time between proposal and booking.
Because we are compensated by the supplier(s) after you travel, we kindly ask that you refrain from asking us to research a trip for you unless you intend to book through us. While we understand that sometimes plans fall through and you may not ultimately book the vacation, booking on your own or through another agent will result in the assessment of a retainer fee that must be paid before we’ll research another vacation for you. This is the only fare way to remain a no-fee agency for the rest of our clientele. However, we do highly recommend that you interview prospective agents before deciding to retain their services. We hope you understand.
Please Note: Due to the inconsistent quality of accommodations and lack of proper customer service channels, we will not place guests in Airbnb, VRBO or similar properties. To do so would put us in jeopardy with our insurance carrier, harm our reputation, and – most importantly – create the potential for un-enjoyable vacation experience for our clients.