Why Use a Travel Advisor?
Why Use Bella Rose Travel?
Why use real estate agent or a financial advisor? Simple, because a trusted advisor adds value, eliminates stress.
- They save time spent researching.
- They only work with reputable companies.
- They have insider knowledge and big picture perspectives.
- They keep multiple travelers organized.
- They stay on top of politics, health, and weather can all affect your travel.
- They read the small print and present the best deals for you.
- They help avoid costly booking mistakes.
Not all travel advisors are created equal, so why use us? We focus on providing quality service to our clients, not stuffing our pockets.
- We believe everyone deserves our help, not just luxury clientele.
- We will find the best options for you, not for us.
- No vacation is too small for us.
- We have over 20 years of project management experience to apply to your vacation planning.
- We have nearly 30 years of experience in customer service and service industry.
- We travel as a family and especially focused on the needs of families traveling together.
- We work with a lot of groups, about 80% of our business is some type of leisure or business group (small and large). Even our single room/cabin bookings usually are clients that originally travelled with us as a group.
- Best of all… we don’t charge booking fees for most services!
If these services are valuable to you, then you need a travel advisor. If you value good customer service and attention to your whole family/group, then you need Bella Rose Travel.
It is our mission to help every family/group live the adventure of travel – to try new things, to learn about the world beyond our homes, and to connect with other people.
No two families/groups travel the same. Whatever yours is into, we promise not to force yours into a vacation product that doesn’t fit your style simply because it pays a higher commission. Likewise, a well-planned vacation should be accessible to everyone regardless of budget. We value all of our clients equally and will work diligently to make sure you get that perfectly planned vacation you deserve.
While we serve all types of travelers and travel party sizes, including solo travelers, our specialty is family and group travel. This is born from our own, direct travel experiences as well as practical experience planning for our clients. Be sure to visit our “News & Reviews” page where we share some of that experience, free of charge!
Our industry training and certifications include:
- American Airlines Vacations Specialist
- AM Resorts Specialist
- Busch Gardens Specialist
- Celebrity Cruise Lines 5-Star Academy Graduate
- CLIA Certified Cruise Counselor
- Collette Tours Specialist
- Disney College of Knowledge Graduate
- Hurtigruten Cruise Line Certified Agent
- Hyatt Zilara & Hyatt Ziva Preferred Agent
- Marriott Preferred Agent
- MSC Cruises Certified Specialist
- Norwegian Cruise Line Master’s Degree
- Playa Preferred Agent
- Princess Cruise Lines Commodore-level Agency
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Master’s Degree
- SeaWorld Specialist
- Special Needs at Sea Certified
- Uncruise Adventures Specialist
- Universal Orlando Resorts Specialist